NO PREP TIME. NO DROP SHEETS. NO TAPE MASKING
Struggling to find the time to paint that freshly renovated bathroom or kitchen? Have no fear the Paint Runner Pro Brush is here!
Featuring a unique paint distribution system you can paint a wall in minutes or even an entire room! Simply fill the paint reservoir and watch as the paint is evenly released the moment you begin brushing - no more bending over, going up and down the ladder or wasted weekends.
Plus the Paint Runner Pro will never drip or splatter excess paint, so you'll never have to worry about making a mess on your carpet or floors with too much paint on your roller.
- Compatible With All Paint - The Paint Roller Pro isn't designed for any one type of paint, such as oil or latex—you can pour any paint of your choice into it, and it'll release it evenly. Your paint's color doesn't matter, either, nor does it matter what kind of surface you're painting, as this device will work on all regularly painted household surfaces such as wood or stucco.
- Fits on Broom Handle - You'll be able to attach one of these rollers to any broom handle you have lying around your house, which may come in handy when you need to paint ceilings or the tops of walls.
- Compact - When not attached to a broom handle, the Paint Roller Pro is a compact device, so most users will be able to transport it from room to room or even outside the house without difficulty. It will also fit comfortably in a vehicle if you need to bring it to work, to a friend's house or to some other location.
- Comes With Accessories - Each device comes with three additional accessories, including a plastic storage tray, a pitcher for measuring paint and a professional edger. The professional edger is a roller like the Paint Runner Pro, but it's a bit smaller and has been designed to help you paint the edges of anything neatly.
- Save Time - When you use this paint roller as opposed to another, you won't have to spend time revisiting a paint tray, as you'll be able to complete virtually any paint job with just one coat. If you're using a ladder for your paint job, that means you won't have to go up and down it every few minutes, either, which will save you even more time.
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 1 x Pro Paint Head
- 1 x Flocked Edger
- 1 x Corner Cutter
- 1 x Resting Tray
- 1 x Easy Flow Paint Pour Jug